The UBC Engineering Co-op program would not be possible without you, the employers. We strive to make the recruitment and hiring process easy and enjoyable for you. Please find below a collection of resources to support these activities. If there is anything else you’d like to see, please contact us and let us know how we can be of help.
Learn more about the UBC Engineering Co-op program, our students, and opportunities to enhance your connection with the program!
- Recruitment Guide
- Year End Reports
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- Average co-op student salaries
- Hiring a Co-op student in the United States
- how to create an account or reset your password;
- how to post a job or re-open a job;
- how to review applications;
- how to select candidates for an interview; and more!
POSTING A JOB
MAKING AN OFFER
ON THE JOB
In order to successfully pass a work term, students are required to develop work term learning objectives, participate in a site visit, and prepare a work term assignment.
- Supervisor Guidelines outline student responsibilities and suggest how you can contribute to the students’ development.
- For confidential work term assignments, Work Term Assignment Evaluation Forms are required so the employer can provide the evaluation. Your co-op student will know the appropriate form.
photo by Erica Wodzak (MECH)