Undergraduate students are the foundation of this program. With over 700 new students joining the co-op program each year, the undergraduate engineering co-op cohort creates a significant impact in public and private industry every year.
Browse the following links to find information and resources specifically for undergraduate students. If you cannot find it here, first consult Common Student Resources pages. Still cannot find it? Feel free to contact us.
Engineering Co-op Student Program Information for Undergraduate Students
- Student Handbook
- Terms and Conditions
- Work Term Schedules
- Work Term Sequence Change Form
- Co-op Withdrawal Request Form
- Pre-Employment Training Workshop Information
- Undergraduate Work Term Requirements
- Work Term Assignment Release Forms
- Work Term Assignment Confidential Evaluation Forms